Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sushi Time :)

Being a food-lover myself, resisting something superb yet value for money is difficult! My friend and I have found this Japanese restaurant located in Redfern to be magnificent. Please don't expect the customer service to be 10/10 as they are pretty busy during peak hours.

As a fact, it doesn't break your wallet and I can guarantee that you can walk out of the restaurant with a tummy you can barely move Usually we would order a dinner set comprising:

2 Serve of Sushi Sashimi

One big plate of many sushi..s

Agedashi Tofu

Miso Soup

Yakitori

Ice-Cream

Green Tea


Warning: Never order the seaweed salad unless you have 4 people or more. My friend and I wasted half of the salad as we can't finish the mountain full of green healthy stuff.

Next thing anyone would ask me is ... HOW much? All that for approx $40 AUD :)



No comments: